Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 16, 2023

I'm A Silly Girl in a Silly World (August 16th 2023)

 TODAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY is awsome!

I saw someone wearing a Lemon Demon shirt today, Good to know I'm not the only based LD fan hereeeeee


ART


fuckin grid thing, ugh. drew a shitty ass giraffe


STATISTICS

statistics stuff, not all that interesting.


ENGLISH


Journal Entry - "are you most comfortable with Ethos, Pathos, or Logos?"

Ethos is probably the one I’m most comfortable with. I believe in doing what’s right more than what’s logical or what pleases others. 


If you can give me a good reason to do something, and make a good case for why that is the right thing to do, I’ll probably do it. That’s just the type of person I am.


Of course, I wouldn’t say 100% of the time I’ll be convinced if someone were to use Ethos on me, but there's a good chance.

Reflection - which one works the least on you?

I’m easy to convince. If I had to say which one would work the least, it would probably be Logos. Still very likely to work on me, however.

ECONOMICS 

mannnnn idk i just drew my silly bunnygirls instead of taking notes fuuuuck

AFTER SCHOOL

While waiting for my bus I saw a bunch of kids singing We Will Rock You outside. That was awesome lol.

Song of the Day: King Gizzard - Black Hot Soup

BLACK HOT SOUP!!!!

290 days until ya girl is 18



No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...