Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 2, 2023

First Day of Vacation (August 2nd 2023)

 Soooo for safety reasons I'm not disclosing anything about where I'm at right now, some of you know, most of you don't. I'll talk about it when I get back home.

I did get a very cute flower crown, however. I'll have to show y'all a picture of me wearing it. I don't post selfies much on this blog but I'm feeling cute.

It was pretty damn expensive tho....

I almost didn't bring my laptop on this trip, so I wouldn't be able to blog while I'm here because using the mobile app is like torture.

I remembered today how I used to make videos on my 3ds camera, and a lot of them were Littlest Pet Shop Slasher Films. I was an unhinged child, but I guess LPS slasher films is better than re-enacting 9/11 or the JFK assassination with LPS like some things I've seen.

I had so much fun on this vacation so far and I can't wait to tell you about it.

Song of the Day: Tally Hall - Turn the Lights Off

This song always somehow finds its way back to me

6 days until ya girl goes back to school!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...