Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 7, 2023

Last Day of Summer 2023 (August 7th 2023)

 Today is my last day of Summer.

I've been getting ready for school. 

I'm a High School Senior this year, babey!

My classes are:

Advanced Phys Ed (I'm not excited for this one bit)
Statistics! (Cool! That's my favorite math!)
English 4 (I. LOVE. English!)
Economics (Alriiight! Sounds awesome)
Personal Finance (Ooh... interesting!)

Environmental Science (VERY interested in this class)
Mythology (Also very interested in this)
Spanish 2 (Hope my teacher doesn't beat someone up this time)
Mystery & Suspense (I have the same teacher I did for English last year)

If I had to rank my classes by how excited I am for them...

1. Mystery & Suspense
2. Environmental Science
3. Mythology
4. Statistics
5. English 
6. Spanish
7. Personal Finance
8. Economics
9. Advanced Phys Ed

I'm a very unathletic trans girl, you understand why I'm dreading phys ed, right? Okay, glad to have cleared that up.

If I have to wear shorts I swear to fuck...

Sad to not be getting some kinda art or computer class this year, I should've signed up for one. I'm absolutely shit at art and stuff with computers, which is why I want to learn! It's cool though, there's always college.

My goals for this year:

- I need to pay attention in class better

- I need to study more

- I need to get better grades

- I need to be more social this year, I don't have many friends at school. I want this to be the year everything changes for me. I wish I could've done this much sooner but whatever. 

Song of the Day: Lamya - Judas Kiss (Brutus Diss)

I feel like I've heard this song before but it's very unlikely that I have. 

Nora's Senior Year Begins tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...