Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 25, 2023

Happy Birthday Scarlett (August 25th 2023)

 Today is Scarlett's Birthday! 

Scarlett is my mom's cat. She is 2 years old today. Scarlett is, my mom is not 2 years old.

Hmmmmm

That cool person who complimented my Lemon Demon shirt the other day? We're friends now! Is that awesome or what?

They're so cool...

We had an assembly today, and we had a guest speaker...

I won't say too much, but his words really opened my eyes...


Song of the Day: Death Grips - Billy Not Really

What is it with all the Björk samples Death Grips uses?

281 days until ya girl is 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...