Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 5, 2023

Vacation in the Volunteer State (August 5th 2023)

It's really late but I'm home now so let's talk about my time in Tennessee. 

August 2nd

I went to Dollywood. I rode the Blazing Fury, Shooting Star, Dizzy Disk, River Rampage, and Lightning Rod!

I used to go to Dollywood all the time back when I used to live a few hours away from it, but now that I live halfway across the country I haven't really been able to go much. This was my first time since 2019! I got a flower crown for 40 dollars (I feel scammed...) but it's cute.

I went back to the hotel and slept for the rest of the day.

August 3rd 

I went to the Hollywood Wax Museum. I got a few pics I miiiight post to my instagram so keep a lookout for those if ya follow my personal where I post selfies!

Then I did a haunted house thing and a mirror maze. Yes I was very jumpy and screamed quite a few times in the haunted house. I was extremely freaked out. 

The mirror maze was awesome. Very easy to get out. 

I already mentioned the clothes shopping previously so lets skip that

Thennnn I did an escape room! My group and I (which was just me and my parents) didn't get out in time but we only got out 4 minutes late. We were having a little bit of trouble with certain things.

August 4th

I went back to Dollywood. We saw a show called Dreamland Drive-In. This used to be a tradition for us every time we went to Dollywood and while I thought it was just some 50s-60s nostalgia thing and just liked the music now that I'm older I realize more and more how incredible of a story it is, and it resonates with me really hard. Even if the songs are different now.

Oh yeah, There also was another show with a bluegrass band playing. That was really cool. They had CDs for sale and I bought one. I haven't listened to it yet. I don't listen to that kind of music usually but I decided to expand my taste a little bit. 

I didn't ride anything this time around, though.

August 5th

I did another escape room, this time we did solve it in time. It was themed around the board game Clue. I got some stickers as well which you know I put on my laptop.

I just got home from the airport 20 minutes ago. Soooo yeah. Fun little vacation before I go back to school. I'm glad I got to do that.

Song of the Day: Husker Du - Celebrated Summer

Yeah I've been celebrating quite a bit this Summer

3 days until ya girl first day school



No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...