Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 21, 2023

ZUMBO SAUCE (August 21st 2023)

 I finished my essay, only took me 2 hourz!!!!!!!!


I hope it's good...

I've been hyperfixated hard on Garten of Banban, unrelated but ya!!!!!!

I'm also taking a break from Discord, probably for the best. That app sucks... I was called an irl loli and told how hot that was... fuckin creepy...


Journal Entry - How Does Your Perspective Affect Your Interpretation of a Piece of Art?

Different people will have different interpretations of the same thing. People will find ways to relate a work to their personal experiences, whether it was the intention or not. There are many examples of this and it’s hard for me to think of just one, but it’s something I see a lot. I always like it when a work’s meaning and message is left up for interpretation, but I won’t try to argue with the author if they make their message clear. Which is something I’ve seen happen.


Song of the Day: Azealia Banks - Miss Amor

She's so talented, such a shame she says some of the stupidest shit on Instagram...

285 days until Nora girl girl 18

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...