Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 17, 2023

Senior Sunrise (August 17th 2023)

 Senior Sunrise... ugh. had to get up at 6. I don't even wanna go through the day.

heres my free write journal 

This art class I’ve got for first period is so cool. I’m not much of an artist, but I like learning how to improve. I wish I took this class sooner, though. I’m not very proud of a lot of my work for that class, but we all start somewhere. Making mistakes is how we learn. 

and the reflection uhhh if i have any questions about rhetorical analysis fuck

I don't think I have any questions. This seems pretty easy for me.

i mayhave lied a lil :)


Song of the Day: STOMACH BOOK - We All Fall Down

cool somg

289 days until ya girl is 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...