Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 8, 2023

First Half-Day of 12th Grade (August 8th 2023)

Let's talk about my first day

I woke up late, not off to a good start with my whole getting up early and getting ready in time thing, but I'll take care of that.

5 minutes into my senior year, I was mistaken for a freshman. I know I'm 5'7 and I've only grown half an inch since my freshman year, but come on! 

I went to my homeroom. I don't have a class in that room but I had to go there to get information about the school year. I know, it's weird. First thing I noticed was the flags in the room.

I identified all of them

Central African Republic, Haiti, Comoros, Guinea, Djibouti, Mali, Gabon, Benin, Niger, DRC, Cameroon, Rwanda, Madagascar, Congo, Switzerland, Senegal, Burundi, Equatorial Guinea, Luxembourg, Monaco Burkina Faso, Togo, France, Canada, Cote D'Ivoire, Chad, Vanuatu, Seychelles, Belgium.

If you can't tell... it's all countries with French as an official language (With Mali being an exception as of July 2023)

Yeah... I didn't come to the conclusion that it was a French classroom I was in because of the posters on the walls in French, rather I came to that conclusion from the flags.


I went to Advanced Phys Ed. Doesn't look like I'm gonna have to wear sweatpants or shorts, but it is recommended. Just not required. Phew. 

Statistics certainly seems like an interesting class. The teacher seems cool, and the people in the class seem nice.

English on the other hand... ugh.

The teacher seems cool, but I've had bad experiences with some of the other people in that class.

The classroom I'm in is the one I was in for my Creative Writing class last year. I may have procrastinated on some of my assignments, but I miss that class. I liked being able to express myself through writing and the teacher was awesome! She was my favorite teacher. I really hope she didn't quit...

One of my few friends at this school is in my Statistics class, and I'm cool with a few people in my Economics class, so I might become friends with a few people in those classes. 

Things are looking up.

Song of the Day: Kendrick Lamar - HUMBLE

Syrup sandwiches? I'm intrigued. I don't think I'd want to try something like that, however. 

298 days until ya girl is 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...