Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 20, 2023

New Bed, New Jeans (August 20th 2023)

 I'm getting a new bed!!! ^_^

I've only had my old one for 3 years but it was already pretty old despite that, it was a hand me down if that makes sense. So I'm getting a brand new bed that's miiiine! 

I got a new comforter too! It's a lego comforter (lego themed, not made of actual lego...) Some might say that's childish but I say fuck that! My girlfriend likes lego and I got it because it reminded me of her!!!!! And she's the coolest person I know


Also I listened to NewJeans and I think I like kpop now..... :O


Song of the Day: NewJeans - ETA

WHAT'S YOUR ETA WHAT'S YOUR ETA

286 days until ya girl is 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...