Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Everything Is Beautiful (August 15th 2023)

 ART

I learned about contour lines. Confusing, I drew a dog. Also on my free time I drew a lil bunnygirl character I think is awesome and I'm definitely gonna use her for some project. She has a wolf boyfriend too.

STATISTICS

We didn't do much, I kept drawing my bunnygirl character when I had time

ENGLISH

Ethos, Pathos, and Logos 

Bellringer - Do you use Ethos, Pathos, or Logos the most?

Well, I’ve never really thought about it. I try to use ethos, logos, and pathos equally. However, I’m pretty sure I end up appealing to emotion more than anything. All are important tools to persuade someone, of course. I try not to get into arguments much, but we are human and conflict is in our blood whether we like it or not. 

ECONOMICS 

Another Crash Course, another worksheet that took me 10 minutes. When I was done I drew my lil bunnygirl and her wolfboyfriend and took a nap until school was over.

AFTER SCHOOL

I didn't do much when I got home. I messed around with Wallpaper Engine because someone gifted it to me on Steam (Thanks Ishgo!) and fell back asleep. 

Song of the Day: Talkshow Boy - Never Let the Bad Team Tell You What Yr Living For!

I remember when the lyrics to this song weren't available anywhere because no one could understand them. It's really not that difficult, with a few exceptions where I can't tell what he's saying. 

291 days until ya girl is 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...