Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 1, 2023

17 is the number for me (June 1st 2023)


"17 is the number for me
 17 is the number for me
 17 is the number for me cuz I got to believe"
 - Bill Wurtz

Guess who's 17 now! That's right! Ya girl! 

I had an AWESOME birthday

I head a therapy appointment which was ehh, I had to wait a LOOOOOOOONG time tho, but when that was over!!!!! I went to the mall and got some cool stuff!


- GameBoy Advance SP
- Daft Punk Homework CD
- Bunny plushie and Fox plushie
- and some gift cards for Steam, Apple, and Playstation

So far with the Steam gift card I got some weird puzzle game just for the achievements just to customize my silly lil achievement showcase

TOMORROW IM SEEING SPIDERVERSE AND GETTING STREET FIGHTER 6!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Much love <3


Song of the Day: Thundercat - Them Changes

Nobody move, there's blood on the floor

366 days until ya girl is 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...