Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 16, 2023

my pronouns are lemon/demon (June 16th 2023)

 SOOOOOO MY CDS ARE HERE!!!! WOOO!!!


THEY ALSO CAME WITH SOME STICKERS THAT I AM DEFINITELY PUTTING ON MY LAPTOP!

(Also sorry for today's song of the day not being a Lemon Demon song to celebrate, I promise tomorrow's will be.)

THEY ALSO HAVE THE FLUFFING BONUS TRACKS HOLY SHRIMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD I adore some of the bonus tracks of some of these albums. Hip Hop Cherry Pop and Nightmare Fuel from View-Monster, You're at the Party and Crisis Actors from Spirit Phone, and The Next Dimension and White Bread Boyfriend from Dinosaurchestra. 

Damn Skippy doesn't have any bonus tracks I'm a huge fan of, though. 

I CANT WAIT FOR HIP TO THE JAVABEAN TO BE RERELEASED ON CD! That's my favorite Lemon Demon album. Then I'll have all the studio albums on CD except for the first two which Needlejuice already said aren't being rereleased. 

While on the topic of Lemon Demon CDs, apparently the first two albums were available on CD on an old website called mp3.com but the website unfortunately shut down a few months after. Imagine how rare Clown Circus and Candle Shop CDs must be... I'm not a huge fan of those albums but having the whole Lemon Demon studio discography.

Also new King Gizzard album today, ONE OF THEIR BEST! 


Song of the Day: Matthew Wilder - Break My Stride

I know the whole blog post was about Lemon Demon but it was crucial that the song of the day for June 16th was this, I can't explain just trust me. 

6 DAYS UNTIL NORBRINA 1 YEAR

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...