Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 14, 2023

IT'S FLUFFING HERE!!! (June 14th 2023)

 MY CD PLAYER IS HERE NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I only have 3 CDs currently, with more on the way!

ALSO ALSO ALSO

I bought Resident Evil Zero on Steam and THIS GAME IS SO FLUFFING COOL!!! Where the hell has Resident Evil been all my life?!

Instagram notes let you set a song as yr note!!!! Instagram comin with actually good updates

Also, forgot to mention in the blog post from the other day, but also in that dream I had, the Saw anime had a crossover with Homestuck. Yeah, the dream was really weird if it wasn't obvious

That's all, goodbye <3

Song of the Day: Ludacris - Rollout (My Business)

FUCK YEAHHHHH

353 days until ya girl is 18!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...