Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 3, 2023

Day 1000 of being a girl (June 3rd 2023)

 Let's talk.

June 3rd 2023, is my 1000 day anniversary of discovering that I am in fact transgender. On September 6th 2020 I gave myself the name Nora for the first time. It felt... right. Like I finally felt like I was truly the person I was trying to figure out who I was for the last 14 years, and now here I sit almost 3 years later still being this Nora person. While I don't know who Nora truly is, I know that she is in fact, Nora. Eleanor for short.

I went out to dinner with my family todayyyyyyyy #TexasGOAThouse



Song of the Day: Glass Beach - Yoshi's Island

Need I say more?

364 days until ya girl is 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...