Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 19, 2023

I feel pretty good (June 19th 2023)

I've been feeling a lot more hopeful about things overall today. My sleep schedule being one of them. I didn't get any sleep last night because of the Cappapolooza last night. IT WAS AWESOME!!!! 

Endless War is so fun, and I'm sure only like three of you know what that is, but I don't care. All of a sudden I have the urge to drop everything and start mining slime in NLACakaNM again, I mean hey I haven't been doing anything else productive this Summer, so why the hell not?


Song of the Day: Jamiroquai - Too Young to Die

I used to think the silhouette on the album cover was Tavros from Homestuck before finding out this album was released 16 years before Homestuck's existence

NORBRINA. 3 DAYS. WOOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...