Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 6, 2023

i love taking naps (June 6th 2023)

 God, taking naps is the best!


I did more other than that, I got Mother 3 on GBA today, it finally came in the mail and I've been playin it. Yes it's a fan-translated version if you're wondering.

Also been playin Ultra Street Fighter 4!

Gaming :3


Song of the Day: Mac DeMarco - Chamber of Reflection

Someone compared him to Paul McCartney and... I guess?

361 DAYS UNTIL YA GIRL IS 18! `

(I almost typed 3611 days until ya girl is 18, that would make me 8 years old, lol. I did have a blog when I was 8, but it's lost to time. I'm 17 now.)\


No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...