Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 29, 2023

steam summer sale woooo (June 29th 2023)

 I bought Needy Streamer Overload the other day because it was already on sale, I also bought Neo TWEWY and Amanda the Adventurer today. Some of my cool friends have offered to gift me games tho, thanks besties!!!!

:3

Needy Streamer Overload makes me sad, I've gotten most of the endings at this point but the game just makes me sad, idk if I even wanna 100% this game anymore :(

The soundtrack is good I could listen to it all day, and I love Internet Yamero <3

I havent gotten around to playing the other 2 games I bought but I'm very interested in them too.


Song of the Day: Aiobahn - Internet Yamero

Yeah it's a banger

338 days until ya girl is 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...