Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 31, 2023

May 2023 (May 31st 2023)

Last  day of being 16, huh?

Wow. Crazy.

Sixteen is an overhyped year, no one talks about being seventeen though. I really hope seventeen is better though. I hope to God it's better!

This month was great though! I had fun, I feel hopeful for the future honestly. I feel ambitious and I feel my motivation coming back to me slowly.

There is a God out there, looking down on me. I feel beautiful!

That's all I wanted to say, overall? 9/10 month.

Song of the Day: Caravan Palace - Lone Digger

This song is so damnnnn fun, I love it!

YA GIRL TURNS 17 TOMORROW! JUNE 1ST 2023 DONT FCKN MISS IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...