Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 15, 2023

THANKZ FOR 14K :P (June 15th 2023)

 HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Thank you all for getting glutenpee to 14k on Instagram

I don't know how to explain the brief slime arc earlier where all of my posts where green, but yeah I thought it was silly.

So getting the gba with the shell replacement fixed didn't work out and my Dad ended up breaking it the other day, he didn't mean to. It's okay, he ended up buying me a new one and it finally got here. The screen isn't as bright as the old one even with the highest brightness setting on but it works and has sound. That's all I need.

My 1 year anniversary with my girlfriend is in a week!

Song of the Day: Lemon Demon - Deep in the Ocean

Still waiting for my Lemon Demon CDs to get here...

7 days until Norbrina 1 year anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...