Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 12, 2023

oh damn that was actually really good (June 12th 2023)

 So I decided to watch Bumblebee because I'm seeing the new Transformers movie tomorrow even though I've never seen any of them before and just decided "fuck it, why not"

Apparently I was supposed to watch this one before the new one, so I did. 

I didn't think I was going to like it, Transformers ain't usually my thing (not that I would know, because I've never seen any of the movies until today) but this... was AMAZING. 

Maybe I do like Transformers after all. Robots are awesome, and any movie that makes a robot character feel so human that I'm damn near crying over it, sorry, crying over him, is fantastic. 

Also, Breakfast Club reference. One of my favorite movies of all time.

I wanna rewatch Breakfast Club now.

:3

Song of the Day: The Smiths - Girlfriend in a Coma

I don't even like The Smiths to be honest, but they made up like half of the soundtrack sooooo....

355 days until ya girl is 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...