Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 17, 2023

spidery concubine (June 17th 2023)

 I finished Season 3 of Community the other day and I don't know if I'm mentally prepared for season 4

Also I don't like One Piece but THERES A FLUFFING ONE PIECE LIVE ACTION ADAPTATION??? EXCUSE ME????

I've been on an absolutely abhorrent sleep schedule and I'm sad about it. 


I wanna try drawing something for me and my girlfriend's anniversary but I can't fluffing draw. 

I love my CD Player, it works great!


Song of the Day: Lemon Demon - Word Disassociation

This is what every Lemon Demon song sounds like to non-Lemon Demon fans. The music video is dope as hell though if you ask me.

5 DAYS UNTIL 1 YEAR OF NORBRINA

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...