Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 11, 2023

Wtf are my dreams anymore (June 11th 2023)

 So I fell back asleep, multiple times actually. I had some crazy ass dreams. 

I don't remember any of them except for two

- Jaiden Animations and Neil Cicierega released a collab rap album where all of the songs sample dripping faucet sound effects

- Saw (the movie franchise) gets adapted into an anime, and becomes more popular than the movies themselves, mostly on TikTok. I could kinda see this happening. Why I had a dream about this when I've never even seen any of the Saw movies is beyond me. 

I need to watch them!!! I know I'd like them. I know what I'm doing this Summer. SAW MOVIE MARATHON!!!! :3

There's 8 of them, right?

Song of the Day: Seal - Kiss From a Rose

Community reference :3

356 days until ya girl is 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...