Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 25, 2023

Sabrina my beloved (June 25th 2023)

 1 year and 3 days ago, Sabrina and I started dating.

I made a blog post about this on the actual anniversary, but I was really sleepy and didn't really feel like writing much.

Now, I'm gonna try to write a little more.

Sabrina is the most wonderful person I've ever known. I'm so happy I met her.

Sabrina, I can't wait to live a long happy life with you. I'm glad we met. You warmed up my heart which I once thought was cold and dead. Thank you, my dear. I can't wait to see you in a wedding dress. I can't wait to wake up next to you. I love you so much, dear. <3

I know we're a state away, and we haven't seen each other much irl. But one day we will be together forever. 

I love you sooooooooooooo much dear!

Song of the Day: Lemon Demon - Between You and Me

This song is how I feel towards you, we may not be THAT far away, but I still wish we could be together in real life. 

342 days until ya girl is 18!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...