Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 9, 2023

NONAGON INFINITY OPENS THE DOOR (June 9th 2023)

 I have nothing else to say other than this being the 2 year anniversary of me first hearing King Gizzard, I lowkey wish I could experience hearing Nonagon Infinity for the first time again, it BLEW. ME. AWAY. Robot Stop did at least. 

Oh yeah I did work a little on cleaning my room, gotta clear off my desk though. I'm just feelin a lil sick, and sleepy. My sleep schedule is kinda fucked to be honest

MAN I've been fucking binge watching Scott the Woz videos, he's so fucking funny. 

I'm also a little pissed about some stuff but I don't like getting negative on main.

Goodnight.

Song of the Day: Nonagon Infinity - Robot Stop

Like I said, BLEW. ME. AWAY. when I heard this for the first time. Absolutely incredible.

368 days until ya girl is 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...