Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 5, 2023

Street Fighter Goat (June 5th 2023)

 I been playing Street Fighter 6!!! :3

Pretty dope game, feels empty without Sakura. Really hoping they add her eventually. That's why I've also been playing SFV and USFIV as well. I miss my girl. 

FUCK Hakan though. Love his design but he pisses me off. 


My GBA shell replacement came too! WOO! :3

It's pink :3

Imma figure out how to replace it and pray that I don't break anything.


That's all for today, y'all. Much love <3


Song of the Day: King Gizzard - Deserted Dunes Welcome Weary Feet

It's full of dinosaurs? Sounds like paradise to me! :3

362 days until ya girl is 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...