Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 28, 2024

Two Years Ago Today (March 28th 2024)

 On March 28th 2022, I listened to a song called "I Cut Myself" 

little did I know, this song would end up introducing me to my favorite artist of all time.

The artist's name is Talkshow Boy, and I have 5000 plays on last.fm for him. He's my 2nd most listened to artist behind They Might Be Giants but whatever. I'm still a huge fan of both, I do think I like Talkshow Boy more, TMBG's music is just easier to put on whenever I'm bored.

Talkshow Boy's music is truly unlike anything I've ever heard. The upbeat electronic in your face abrasive glitch pop beats, and the vocals kinda make it for me too. One time I listened to so much Talkshow Boy I developed a faux Australian accent completely unintentionally. 

So yeah, thanks for giving me two years of awesome music I haven't been able to stop listening to. Here's to 200 more years. 

I also never listened to Keith Party until like a month ago, but it's almost as good as Adrian's solo work. 

Song of the Day: Talkshow Boy - Freaky Teen Fashion (Time for a Makeover!) 💖

I like the lyric "We'll raise our paws up to the sky and pledge allegiance 'til we die!" 

8 days until prom :O

MEDIA LOG - MARCH 28TH

170. Talkshow Boy - Watch as I Perform My Own Tracheotomy 💽

OH MY GOD I <3 THIS ALBUM AND THIS ALBUM LOVES ME 10/10


No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...