Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Maybe one day. (March 27th 2024)

 It's so hard to talk to someone when you don't know how to talk to them. When you don't know anything about them because it's been so long, and they're kind of a mystery. I wonder if she was trying to get my attention today or if it was just a coincidence. How should I know? I only go this way so I don't get to class before the teacher shows up. That hasn't quite worked for me yet, though. I miss being friends with her. I was an asshole but she was pretty nice to me, in a way not many people irl have ever shown me. I don't know if I have a crush on her because it's been forever but to be honest? I'd like to at the very least be friends with her again, but it's so hard to tell her that!!!! 


Song of the Day: My Chemical Romance - Demolition Lovers 💖

AHHHHH! I'M TRYING NOT TO CRY HERE!!!! God, this song is incredible. Gerard is an incredible musician and storyteller. I aspire to be on his level when it comes to both of those things one day. 

9 days.


MEDIA LOG - MARCH 27TH 

169. My Chemical Romance - I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love

is that correct? I just did it by memory. 10/10



No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...