Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 21, 2024

Arigato Family! (March 21st 2024)

 Five years later I listened to Cheeseburger Family.

It’s a really catchy and good song. Jack Stauber’s music tickles my brain so much and I love it. That’s why I think most songs of his are perfect.

Did I tell you I talked to my friend again yesterday? She’s really sweet, I never got the letter she sent out though and I’m sad about that. She misses me and I miss her. She’s gonna get through this and come out a very strong person. I believe in her. I believe in her so much.

Speaking of talking to people, I need to get over my fear of talking to the other girl I wanna be friends with. I thought I had a crush on this girl but I’m not really sure, it’s been years since we talked and as cool and interesting as she seems I don’t know her that well. I’m thinking of going to prom alone anyway so there’s also that. I think I’m gonna talk to her tomorrow. It’s not that scary, she’s just another person and she’s probably really sweet.


Also, Beneath the Surface Chapter 3 made me cry. It’s really so important like with what I was saying yesterday it’s hard being a queer person in this country. 

Also I love the really cute blushy carefree silly gay moments I want that so bad I wanna be silly and gay and in love with someone who loves me for who I am and doesn’t think I’m a freak for being neurodivergent and trans. And I’d love them for who they are too of course!!! ^_^

Song of the Day: Jack Stauber - Cheeseburger Family 💊

This song is so catchy and fun. :O hand me down my suit and tie!!! ^_^

15 days until prom :3


MEDIA LOG - MARCH 21ST

163. ゲスの極み乙女。踊れないなら、ゲスになってしまえよ 💽

Breaking news, I really like Japanese music. A shock to no one. The shorter songs were the catchier and more fun songs I thought. 9/10!!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...