Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 10, 2024

ramblings (March 10th 2024)

Forgot to mention this but I heard a girl talking about Lemon Demon the other day!!! So based. bluh!!! >_< just a busy day but I got to see my brother today. I also got dairy queen... yay!!!

not to simp for fictional characters, but...

Shauntal from pokemon is really pretty and I want her to hug me...

Or as I said on twitter (@NoraLycosa) 

"I want this woman to bite me and give me rabies then inject me with a syringe full of irradiated blood and black mold."

I promise it's just a silly lil thing ...Y'all know Chubbyemu? He makes medical related videos but he used to make videos on Nuclear Throne. Interesting content transformation I think.
I can't stop thinking about prom...

Song of the Day: Duran Duran - Girls on Film 👾
GIRLS ON FILM  🗣🗣🗣 GIRLS ON FILM 🗣🗣🗣
26 days until prom! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...