Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 6, 2024

March 6th 2024

some days are like nightmares. we wish they were nightmares at least. at least nightmares aren't real. but this is. this is reality...

in that stomach book album i listened to last night theres a song called "playing pretend" and theres a quote in the song, which is a sample from something, not sure what. but the quote is as follows

"Well look, sometimes special people come into our lives, stay for a bit, and then they have to go

But that's sad

It is. but the bit where they were here was happy wasn't it?

Yeah"

i would do anything to hear your voice right now. i loved the silly conversations we had. i wanted to help you throughout everything you were going through, i even stepped out of my own comfort zone to do so. part of me wishes i didnt step out of my comfort zone, but i wanted to make you happy. thats all that mattered to me. i loved the letters you wrote for me, the pictures you drew for me. i loved the little playlist you made for me. i hope i can listen to it without crying. i may not have actually had romantic feelings for you, but you meant the universe to me. also you found out who my actual crush is this morning, and how you told me you weren't expecting me to be crushing on her of all people. i dont understand why it was surprising but ahaha if you say so...

but uhmmm yeah haha... god i wish i could talk to you right now i really need to hear your voice right now

thank you. thank you for everything. i hope wherever you may be youre doing okay and i can see you again. 

i'd listen to the song you told me to last night and make it song of the day, but i dont know if i can emotionally bring myself to do that... i never thought taylor swift's music would have such emotional importance to me ahaha... but i gave her music a chance for you... i'm just scared to listen to that song now, i cant emotionally bring myself to do it

so for the song of the day i'm going with an old favorite of mine. 

yknow last friday i quoted the lyrics "I only speak when spoken to, a kitten got my tongue" to you as a way of explaining the situation i was in with the girl i like and you thought it was silly. god im gonna miss that

Song of the Day: Talkshow Boy - Fry Me in a Pan 🔥

im so shy, youre so damn confident...

79

i fucking hate this!!!!! 

MEDIA LOG - MARCH 6TH

153. Talkshow Boy - Testosterone 💽

i really needed it right now. favorite album of all time... yknow how it is... 1000000000/10. god bless adrian trajstman ostensibly australia's best pop genius!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...