Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 26, 2024

... March 26th 2024

 I thought things would be different today.

They never are. Not until you make them different. Today was a wake up call, hopefully I'll wake up.

But I can't wait for her to talk to me, I've got to do it myself. I'm scared to, because it's been so long, and I don't know what she thinks of me. Who knows. It's all just so scary... Give me some time and I'll do it. Maybe before prom, maybe not. But I'll do it eventually. I don't even care about prom anymore. I'm excited to go but to be honest it's... whatever? I don't know. 

Song of the Day: LCD Soundsystem - Dance Yrself Clean 🎵

Don't you want me to wake up? Then give me just a bit of your time

10 days.


MEDIA LOG - MARCH 26TH

168. LCD Soundsystem - This Is Happening 💽

I only discovered this album in 2022, but man it's such a banger. Damn. 10/10 probably their best? Yeah, pretty sure it's their best. Sigh.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...