Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 22, 2024

IDK WHAT IM DOING (March 22nd 2024)

 I thought I was gonna do it today, aha. I’m so scared, y’know? I don’t know when I’ll talk to her. She came in late, but she did come up to me today briefly without saying anything. Keeping the four year long silence between us going. I’m lowkey waiting for her to say something, for all I know she’s waiting for me. It’s kinda funny? I don’t know. It’s weird though, she could’ve just gone to class, but chose to stand over there next to me for like two minutes before going. I wonder if she wanted to say something, or was waiting for me? Either way, she must have a lot of patience waiting for me, I’ve been doing this for like two months now and I feel kinda like I’m coming off as a weird loser. I just wanna say hi but I’m scared. She doesn’t seem to mind my presence though.

I made a topster today so I probably am a weird loser… anyways. Check out the topster I guess 


One album per artist for variety!!!! I’d put the names down here but I’m too lazy. Maybe another time!!! :O

Song of the Day: The Scary Jokes - Apple Pie 💖

Real

14 days until prom :O


MEDIA LOG - MARCH 22

164. The Scary Jokes - Burn Pygmalion 💽

The best albums make you cry, huh?


No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...