Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 2, 2024

My headphones broke (March 2nd 2024)

 My headphones broke :( I don't even know how it happened I thought I took good care of them but I guess not.

My friend is getting me into Vocaloid again, she made a playlist for me and there's a lot of really good Vocaloid songs in here...

I don't really know what else to talk about other than that, I'm just chillin goodnight. 


Song of the Day: PinocchioP - Anonymous M 👾

One of my favorite Vocaloid songs she introduced me to :)

83 days until ya girl graduates.

MEDIA LOG - MARCH 2ND

151. Self - Breakfast With Girls 💽

GOOD ALBUM!!!! MAYBE EVEN BETTER THAN GIZMODGERY!!!! 10/10 😍

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...