Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 20, 2024

I’m attending GSA again (March 20th 2024)

 First time in 3 months I’m attending GSA. It’s nice to have a space where I can be myself openly. Even if I’m still so scared to talk to people. I’ll get over it though.

My friend Ivy released chapter 3 of her novella Beneath the Surface, I haven’t read it yet but I’m excited to. I think it’s an important story regarding the political climate of our modern day. If Donald Trump wins the election he’s planning to enact a plan that will make it very hard to be anything but a Christian cisgender white heterosexual male in this country. It’s horrifying to think about, and that’s why things like Beneath the Surface are so important. It’s a very realistic and accurate look at the struggles queer people and minorities in general face in America. 

I hate to say it but we might have to re-elect Joe Biden if we want to be safe. It’s not ideal, sure, but the lesser of two evils. :/


Song of the Day: System of a Down - Spiders 🪳

SPIDERS????? NORA LYCOSA REFERENCE.

16 days until prom!!! o_O


MEDIA LOG - MARCH 20TH

162. System of a Down - System of a Down 💽

All time classic. 9/10


No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...