Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 5, 2024

I love Nuclear Throne (March 5th 2024)

 I love Nuclear Throne!!! I enjoy the game so much but progressing is difficult with the randomly generated shit and all, i dunno. It's a fun game I guess but man. What the hell. Today is an election day so I got a day off from school, also Marianne Williamson is still running for president! Yay! I think she's the best possible candidate personally. I don't like getting political on here and I don't wanna encourage my readers who to vote for but personally many of my values and beliefs align with Marianne Williamson's. I turn 18 this election year and she has my full support. I just don't wanna see Biden in office again. That's enough  political talk though. More on Nuclear Throne.

I CANT STAND THE LIL HUNTER BOSS IN NUCLEAR THRONE HES A BASTARD... I KNOW WHY THIS BOSS WAS SO INFAMOUS NOW...

Also new Stomach Book album AND it's #1 on RateYourMusic's charts. Ya love to see it. Transfem furries stay winning

Song of the Day: Stomach Book - Tragedy 🩸

WE'RE SO BACK

80 days until ya girl graduates!


MEDIA LOG - MARCH 6TH

152. Stomach Book - Sophomore Slump Callithump 💽

WE'RE SO BACK!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...