Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 29, 2024

Class of 09 (March 29th 2024)

 Sooooo I just learned about Class of 09. Well not really I've been hearing about it for a while, but I actually understand what's up with it now. I might buy both games because they look really funny. I've only seen out of context clips on TikTok and Instagram Reels and YouTube but it's pretty funny.

At first I thought it was kinda stupid with dumb South Park level writing but I realize most of the time that South Park level writing can be mildly funny, and the jokes seem to land pretty well in this game.

So yeah, might check it out.


Song of the Day: Mr. Bungle - Carousel 👻

The album ended 33 years ago and he's still here.

1 week until prom what the fish!!!!

MEDIA LOG - MARCH 29TH

171. Mr. Bungle - Mr. Bungle 💽

It's like System of a Down for Ween fans. I've said that before and I'll say it again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...