Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 18, 2024

Song Covers (March 18th 2024)

You ever really like a song, but then when your favorite artist covers it you don’t like their cover? That’s how I feel with Lemon Demon’s version of Birdhouse in Your Soul, but Self’s version of Ana Ng is pretty good. 

Glass Beach has a mid cover of Beach Life in Death, and I was never of a fan of Car Seat Headrest’s covers of other songs, they’re best when doing their own songs.

Oingo Boingo’s cover of I Am The Walrus is great. I really like Daniel Johnston’s cover of Got to Get You Into My Life. Who doesn’t love The Beatles, though? Even when their songs are being performed by other artists.

It’s really funny I said all of this and the song of the day isn’t a song cover


Song of the Day: Jack Stauber - Fighter 🩸

So so infectious!!!! No one really does it like Jack Stauber. I should really listen to that A-Side though.

18 days until prom! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...