Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 13, 2024

much needed haircut bluh (March 13th 2024)

I got a much needed haircut. I'm still reading homestuck. That's all there really is to say, I just read Homestuck and took a couple breaks to listen to cool music.


Song of the Day: King Crimson - Starless ⭐

Why does it say starless and bible black if is on red??? eeerrmmmm...

23 days until prom!


MEDIA LOG - MARCH 13TH

155. Tapir - The Pilgrim, Their God and the King of My Decrepit Mountain 💽

The first time my friend who I'm really missing right now texted me I was listening to this album. It hurts so much not being able to talk to her. This album is really good, though. Favorite of 2024 so far. 10/10

156. King Crimson - Red 💽

This is better than In The Court. I think it's their best album, personally. 10/10

157. Caravan Palace - Gangbusters Melody Club 💽

O_O...

I LOVE CARAVAN PALACE!!! I ONLY HEARD ROBOT FACE BEFORE THIS WTF I DIDNT KNOW THEY WERE GOOD ASIDE FROM THAT??? 9/10


No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...