Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 30, 2024

The Scarab. (March 30th 2024)

 My friend won't stop talking about scarabs, and now I'M obsessed with ancient Egypt too. Damn. 

I bought both Class of '09 games. I got a few of the endings but man that one broke me...

The "people are books, puzzles, and pawns" ending.

Man.


Song of the Day: Stone Temple Pilots - Plush ⏳

kinda reminds me of pearl jam

6 days until prom!

MEDIA LOG - MARCH 30TH

172. Gingerdead Man (2005) 📽

I thought a movie where Gary Busey plays a gingerbread man that kills people would be better than this. 4/10 I'm only watching so I can get to the Evil Bong crossover.



No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...