Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 10, 2023

Is It Tonga Time? I Think It's Tonga Time (February 10th 2023)

Day 41

Therapy appointment went fine I guess, idk.


Anyways I’m obsessed with flags out of nowhereeeee

Favorite Country Flags:
Albania
Argentina
Azerbaijan
Bangladesh
Bhutan
Brunei
Cambodia
Djibouti
Equatorial Guinea
Eritrea
Jamaica
Japan
Kazakhstan
Kenya
Lebanon
Palau
Saudi Arabia
Seychelles
Sri Lanka
Thailand
Timor Leste
Tonga
Uganda
Vanuatu


Here's the Tonga flag, I'm too lazy to put the others ^_^

This doesn’t have anything to do with my opinions on the countries themselves, hell I don’t even know what happens in half of these countries. I just know they exist!

Byeeee

Song of the Day: 100 gecs - money machine
I'm not a little piss baby :(
477 DAYS FROM TODAY???? OH FUGGGG :DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...