Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 7, 2023

DAY 38 (February 7th 2023)

DAY 38!

I’m doing this one early, I don’t think I’ll have time to do it any later today. 
Still have a looooooottttt of work to get done >_<

Today is the funny number day of the year!!!!!!!!! (38 moment)

I feel like I haven’t talked about school much, so I will.

I’m registering for my senior year classes today, can’t believe I’ll be a senior next year. I’m too fucking stupid. God. Why am I like this? Sometimes I still feel like a freshman. My freshman year sucked lol I had online classes :P

It already chose some of my classes for me, ugh. But I got to choose some of my classes! So that's pretty epic!

Also today is funny 38 day! Holy fucking bingle. What?!

I’m sorry that was cringe.

Alright, I gotta go. Goodbye

Song of the Day: Lil Ugly Mane - Easy Prey
Beautiful. Might be one of his best songs.
480 days until I turn 18


No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...