Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 26, 2023

13K ON INSTAGRAM! (February 26th 2023)

Day 57 

WOOOO YEAH!

I'm at 13k followers on Instagram now! This is so awesome, because in less than a year I have more followers than I did in 4 years of my old account's life. Thank you all soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much I love y'all so much!

Also this fucking album Bleach by Nirvana might unironically be my new favorite album of all time but who knows.

Song of the Day: Nirvana - Floyd the Barber

I regretted making this the song of the day after reading the lyrics, ngl.

461 days until I turn 18

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...