Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 8, 2023

ON TOP OF DA DAMN WORLD!!! (February 8th 2023)

Day 39

YO WHAT IS UP MOTHAFUCKAS!!!

I feel great!!!!! I FEEL GREAT!!!! I woke up early as hell and I feel like I can do anything!!!!

I did kinda bad on a Spanish test though…

BUT OTHER THAN THAT I FEEL SWAG AS HELL!!!!!!

I’m almost done with all of my work!!!!!!!!! Fuck Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m a bit sleepy tho…
Sometimes I wish I was better at talking to people, I shut down and can't speak at all whenever people try to talk to me !!!!! Got damn!!!

Song of the Day: Kendrick Lamar - These Walls
Best song on TPAB. Also I love Thundercat, who doesn't?
479 days!!! :O



No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...