Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Valentines Day (February 14th 2023)

Day 45

 The day of love! <3

I uhh stayed up all night, hehe.

I'm trying to get an essay for English done, I feel like I'm gonna do horribly on it but I ain't stressed, I'm chillin' on god fr no pufferfish. 

I really need to explain no pufferfish to y'all don't I?

Whatever, remind me to do it another time.


Sabrina, I love you. More than anything in this universe. You mean everything to me. I just wish to fall asleep in your arms and wake up to your beautiful face. My heart beats for you, my dear. You truly make me feel like the happiest girl ever. I love you so much, I am a moth and you are the light of my life. I’m not sure how I can express or state my love for you, just know that I love you a lot.




Song of the Day: Pavement - Harness Your Hopes 

Thanks Sabrina for putting this song in the playlist you made for me. Love ya so much babe.

(thank you for introducing me to this song with that cute playlist you made for me, Sabrina. It's such a good song.) 


473 days until I'm old enough to vote

3 comments:

  1. 'eens find where Sabrina lives even though they are probably a generic normal cattle we shall take xers love interest hostage. And bust genetically constructed liquids amongst them 3 dimensionally speaking its only FAIR HAHAAHAH!

    ReplyDelete

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...