Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 9, 2023

Just a thought (February 9th 2023)

Day 40

So I have the option to go to a school in another state, it’s pretty far away and I’d have to move but still I’d like to do it. Interesting, huh?

I thought it was. I kinda want to go to this school as a fresh start for me, for my senior year. Only problem is how far away it is and how earlier I'd have to get up.

Hm.

I don't know! I’m really considering it. I don’t have many friends at the school I go to right now, so I feel like it wouldn't matter. 

I just want to build a new reputation for myself, instead of the quiet anxious person I am right now irl. I’m so much more outgoing online and I want to be that way irl, but I’m afraid of being judged. I feel like if I could start somewhere new I’d be less anxious. Does that make sense? It makes sense to me. :P

Oh well, whatever.

I’m just sooooooo tired. 

So tired of everything.

Y'know?

Anyways I’m getting out of school early for a therapy appointment, Imma go now and tell ya how that went tomorrow!! 

Song of the Day: Daft Punk - The Prime Time of Your Life
THE MUSIC VIDEO FOR THIS SHIT IS GENUINELY TRAUMATIZING DON'T WATCH IT TRUST ME
Turning 18 in 478 days, somehow…

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...