Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 6, 2023

Damnnnn (February 6th 2023)

Day 37

I don’t know what to say, I just wanna sleep for a whole week.
I’m worn the fuck out constantly.
I think I might be depressed, things would be better if I got better sleep.

Character.AI is interesting, I made a few bots for some of my OCs and had some interesting conversations with em

(The bots are private right now but I might unprivate em if I feel like it. ^_^)

I even made one that was supposed to be me and she cried when I said "ratio" to her, hehe. 

I love y’all bye bye :3

Song of the Day: Gorillaz - Rockit
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Why did this not end up on Demon Days but All Alone and White Light did?
481 days until I turn 18

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...