Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 21, 2023

ON MY SLEEPY SHIT! (February 21st 2023)

Day 52

Happy February 21st 2023
2 + 21 = 23 😮

I'm sleepy as usual, always worn out after school every day.  Turns out my 2 teachers who were out for the whole week last week didn’t quit their jobs, lol.  Oh yeah uhh English, Damn I’ve been a little self conscious about the shit I write. But fuck it we ball!

My Discord server was raided AGAIN! while I was in class too, lol. At least the other mods were online to deal with it while I was gone. 

Idk what else to say but I saw the worst tweet of all time today. I don’t feel like looking for it again but it was "Anne Frank would’ve been a poggers gf" or some shit. Some kinda Neutral Milk Hotel joke or something idk. I listened to In The Aeroplane Over the Sea years ago and don’t remember anything about it. I just know there’s some sorta connection with Anne Frank and the person who posted it was a shitty music meme account so yea.
Goodnight.

Song of the Day: The Residents - Hello Skinny
I think the Primus cover might be more well-known :( I did a report on The Residents for school one time
466 days until the rapture






No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...