Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 28, 2023

February 2023 (February 28th 2023)

Day 59

 What is there to say? It was an...alright month I guess. I dunno. It kinda sucked, really. 

I went to therapy for the first time in 3 months, I started using RYM again, I've been starting to get my shit together, There was some kinda attempt to dox me or some shit, I got to 13k on Instagram, etc, there was lots of other things too, don't even know what else to bring up.

But yeah

:3

6/10 month, January was better though. 

Song of the Day: MGMT - She Works Out Too Much

Hm. I don't work out enough now that I think about it.

459 days until I turn 18

1 comment:

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...