Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 24, 2023

sorry for the homestuckphobia (February 24th 2023)

Day 55

My sense of humor is so fucking dumb I’ve been laughing at "hydrogen juan gaming" and "my talking slimy" all day

Also I’d like to apologize for the "I HATE HOMESTUCK" hate speech on my blog. It has been replaced with "I HATE THE BEATLES" because mid band even though I like some of their songs.

Sorry for my Homestuckphobia, goodnight.

Song of the Day: Will Wood - BlackBoxWarrior - OKULTRA
Another Will Wood song that sounds good in an evil way. Actually that can be said about all of his songs.
463 days. 11112 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...