Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 12, 2023

nora glutepepne (February 12th 2023)

Day 43

MEOW MEOW HELLO AGAIN NORA NATION

Ya girl is thinking about becoming a soundcloud rapper, but like as a joke y'know?

Idk hehehe


Idk waht to talk about >_< I took a good ass nap today that was cool

I don't watch sports or the super bowl I hope both teams had fun tho

I didn't get any work done this weekend I wanted to enjoy my damn weekend but we getting back on the grind tomorrow I prommy :3

Song of the Day: Elliott Smith - Say Yes

Saw a guy dancing to this on Instagram, beautiful song but lmaooooo

475 days until 18

2 comments:

  1. "Ya girl is thinking about becoming a soundcloud rapper"
    YOU WILL BE KILLED AND YOU WILL BLEED

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bully this nerd to oblivion 'oyteen gods whom st is the one for strikes our ult you deserve nothing but punishment child and you will meet, your maker.

    ReplyDelete

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...